Monday 2 December 2013

Pentathlon Complete

cue *We are the Champions* slow-mo running sequence.

You might have guessed already, but we won!!!! I am super impressed by our win. We had totally awesome competition in the end, two teams of highly intimidating (jk) Laurels!! And we won! squeee!!!!

There are a whole bunch of our entries that I am going to post up when I get the chance. I counted and we did a total of 31 individual projects for this, making it about 1 project per 1.5 weeks for the length of the pentathlon. So blogging has been a bit slow 'cause of awesome stuffness!

To top off the win on a personal note, I'm now the Baronial A&S Champion for the next year. PLUS was given a star and lily at the same event all this was announced.

More posts to come, once my brain has stopped running round in circles squealing like a little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment