Thursday 5 December 2013

Update on the Beaded Banner

Just a quick update on the banner. I've now finished the small decorations on one half of the banner and have decided to work on the small diamond-shaped motifs that go around and between them.



This is what I am planning for the motifs. Still working out the something that will be in the centre. I think something gold and shiney will look nice. :)

You can see the placement of the full motifs above (and all the small decorations now finished!). There is a "border" of them around the end of the fabric too, but slightly cut down.





And I have begun! Doing this full one to decide if I truely do like the motif design. That way if I don't it's easy to unpick and redo!

Will be a bit slowly slowly, but will look awesome when its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment